Monday, June 2, 2008

Sleeping through Sex and the City

I am sure that I am the only one that slept through Sex and the City. 

I could not wait to see the movie and to insure that it would not be sold out when I got to the box office, I paid the additional fee of ordering a ticket in advance. I chose the 3:00 P. M. Show. 

With that I lied down to take a short rest and the rest of the story is history.

When I woke up a few days later (just kidding) I went to see it. Oddly enough my ticket was still there. I loved the movie. It was heart warming, loving and true. What we all go through for love. The script is  great showing what  girlfriends mean to one another. Their foursome were the best. They stood by each other and even when there was a feud, they refused to give up  because of a difference. They fought to save their cherished friendships. The love between Big and Carrie brought tears to my eyes. I thought the wedding scene was heartbreaking and I felt much empathy for her and then for him. He is who he is. Men really do get scared. Who doesn't love Samantha.  What a joy and riot she is. The way her eyes light up at the sight of a hunk... She is great. 

So no sleeping through Sex and the City. The only sleeping I would like to do is with one of those hot hunks. Carol Sue Gershman



 




No comments: