Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Hired a Publicist

About to launch my new book. I am on my way to Aspen so advertised my apartment for someone to take care of my plants and pay a soft amount of rent while I am gone. . Along came a lovely girl who wanted  a short vacation only to find out she does publicity and could greatly help me with my book.  Her upbeat personality and expertise told me that she had flown through my door like an angel to help me with all that I do not know about marketing and all it takes to sell a million copies. How nice. What are the hardships that I face?   To begin with blogging and getting on all the blogging sites;  there are dozens to register, then comes the  uploading of  photos and remembering passwords.  Anyway I have given her my apartment  as a form of barter to cover some of her fee. She will teach me how to reach people, turn them on, write press releases, get me on mailing lists, radio, television, magazines, become a speaker. What could be better? How lucky am I... I am excited and will keep you posted along the way. Soon you will be linked to Amazon and B@N and will get to know the Black Man the Jewish Lady and their Road trip... Yippee....Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: