Saturday, October 4, 2008

PRETZELS and more and more pretzels

I ordered pretzels, FOR ME  to enjoy at a cost of $20.00.  They arrived with salt in a plastic bag; I had filled in the order incorrectly. Last year I gave a red tin of pretzels as  Xmas gifts. So I called back the company and asked them to send me the red tins without pretzels. It took time for them to understand, but 6 tins at $5.00 each arrived, except that they are over-sized tins and now I do not have enough pretzels. I took the pretzels and put tissue paper in the tin to make the gift look good and realized that the paper was colored and could bleed on the pretzels. So I had to remove the lovely tissue breaking a few pretzels as I did so. There is no real room in my apt. for these tins. I cannot eat them, I cannot fill the tins. So my only solution is to order more pretzels, get white tissue and give out the Xmas gifts now...  

No comments: