Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OLD LOVES. Do they really ever really die?

My old love and I still have feelings for one another. Do you know why? Because ours was a romantic love and to him I was the one who got away, and for me he was the one who got away. He left me in the height of our passion. He chose to move on to a more secure situation with another woman. To me she is socially minus but she seems to love him enough never to leave him, which is what he needs. He thinks of me often and in any given opportunity he sends me an e=mail or such. I always answer, then he answers, then I answer and then then we die. We don't pick up because neither one of us wants to; two people trying hard not to see one another. Instead we both fantasize. We prefer to think that the other one is still there, and in all probability we still are, but he remains with his choice. So now the only thing we can do is to continue to dream the dream we sold each other. Carol Sue

No comments: