Monday, October 27, 2008

The toilet

 How is your toilet? I live in a up scale building and one would think that an up scale toilet would come with the apartment!
 
No! my toilet is a prima dona and simply does not like having anything in it.

 It sits aristocratically in a corner of the bath room,  shiny white and clean and shouts out, "keep it light."

 When it comes to paper, my toilet simply does not tolerate such nonsense. It says, "how would you like it if I stuffed you all up with paper? If you think I am going to try to get it all down, forget it, go away and stop annoying me."

So I called in the plumber and he agrees with the toilet. "Look lady, save your money, don't you see how nice it acts when just a little something is placed in it? You need to be careful and not aggravate this toilet as he left with his plunger.

So each day I ask my toilet how it feels. Would it be OK if????

Then again, maybe it is time to move! 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

HA HA HA, great post! :)