Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MORE on the radio

What fun it was to get all dressed up today and to decide which hat to wear on the radio. One was a huge white floppy hat that fell over one eye, the other a chic black straw. Pictures tomorrow... I chose the black and wore a all white suit. I looked great... Guess what? No video but Charlie the host liked how I looked so I got lots of compliments from him on the air. The room was dark; a new studio with comfortable swivel chairs and a microphone placed in front of me. I was given  ear phones which I placed  under my hat. For what ever reason the room was kept iced cold, but I was so excited that I hardly noticed. Charlie K is a gem of a radio host, he eased me right into conversation and the 15 minutes of fame was over in a flash. During the interview my hat fell off feeling much like Ms America whose crown constantly falls off or lop-sided. It felt better than talking to a therapist, but kind of like the same, as it was all about me. 

It was the perfect first interview, short, sweet, successful.  So much so that I came home and contacted every radio show and TV show in my area. I'm on my way!
Carol Sue  

No comments: