Wednesday, March 26, 2008

NEUROTIC WOMEN

As we age, live alone, my findings show that women grow more and more neurotic through the years. In particular, this shows up in older single women who have either been divorced or without a lover for many years. These women want it their way, they live selfishly and that is why they are alone. I for one have been attracted to these neurotic women as friends, difficult women who see it no other way but theirs. They say like attracts like and I readily admit that I might have the same problem. But, where I stand out is that I recognize myself and possess a big heart. I am not out for anyone's husband, boyfriend or potential mate. In fact I go in the other direction. I am not jealous and do not have to protect my man at all costs. In particular women who are not pretty have to use something other than their looks to get their man. Oh well, I guess I have a few gripes these days with girlfriends who are disappointing and mean. This too shall pass. What about you, how is your best friend doing these days?

No comments: