Friday, May 1, 2009

Where do we go from here?

I am feeling lonely! How about you?

I am healing well from my fall and elbow operation and have now become more and more in love with my precious elbow. You see it it was not for it, I would have landed on my head , and if it had cracked as my elbow did; well you have got the picture. I have spent weeks in pain and lots of sleep, but now I have awakened. Having slowed my life down to a snail, I can see it clearly.

My book is selling slowly! If I am not out there promoting it, nobody buys it. That is how it goes. Those who have read it, love it, feel inspired, find it powerful (I like that word) but no matter what I am an unknown author and not on any best seller lists as mine is self published. Are you hearing my frustration? I know my book is for women and a few good men, it is well written, interesting, etc. yet sales are slow with no big T V or movie requests YET.

My love affairs are over for now with no one new in site, unless if I wanted one of the new pursuers, the ones I have not met who do not seem all that interesting. I am lacking friends and annoyed by many of them. I am beginning to outgrow some of my dearest as the conversations and jokes are getting stale. Do you consider me a brat yet?

Excitement lies within I know, but where is mine. o. k. I am going out and making some tonight. will write more tomorrow.

Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: