Saturday, May 23, 2009

How good she made me feel

Did you ever get a bad haircut that made you feel terrible? Of course you did, who ever escaped one? Well it was my turn today; much my fault as I requested short fringe bangs (like in the 50's)
Well they came out short, so short, that to me I looked idiotic..Bet you can picture what I mean.
A lady in the beauty parlor overheard my cries and popped up and said, "They are cute, you look great, as a matter of fact you look like Gweneth Pal trow.
"Oh really, I said, how nice of you to give me such a compliment."
A total stranger was kind enough to made me feel good about myself. How many times could I have done the same, but simply did not bother.
It is so important to pass on positive thoughts rather than think them. One never knows how down in the dumps the other person might feel.
Carol Sue Gershman
or
Ms Pal trow

No comments: