Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cruise

hi everybody! I'm Zach, Carol Sue's grandson. she's taking me on a cruise in the Caribbean for 7 days as a present for my bar mitzvah. (for bar mitzvah see previous posts). I'm VERY excited. we leave for the boat in 2 hours! my grandmother is also very excited to give her book talk on the boat. i don't know the exact time or date that her talk is going to be on but i think that she does. we're hanging out in her apartment and she's on the phone. this is pretty much my first time blogging so forgive me if i don't know what to write about from here on out. i explained to my grandmother everything about the cruise ship today. o i almost forgot! i get my own room on the boat! my grandmother is a clean freak. she says BRUSH YOUR TEETH EVERY MORNING BEFORE YOU SEE ME! ha ha. we just finished filling out our check in forms for the boat. it would have been easier to check in online LAST NIGHT, but some people(carol sue) felt that they had to go to bed at 9:00 so i couldn't get all the info needed to check in. now we have to wait in this HUGE line before we get on the boat. well I'm gonna end this post now. bye everyone! comment please.



-Zach Gershman

No comments: