Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Ex Boyfriend

Today my ex boy friend sent me a e-mail Valentine. I was happy to see his name on the screen and happily opened it. We all like to be remembered and or validated.

What did he send to me?
A mass e mail to 10 of us ladies telling us to have a sexy Valentine and love the 1-2-3 we are with.

Now, how un-classy is that? Can you imagine? Here was my romantic, ever so cool, ex- lover showing absolutely no class. He showed no feeling or compassion to us 10 who he thinks he was kind enough to remember. By the way my name came first. Does that have special meaning?

They say something is better than nothing, but in this case nothing would have been better than something. At least I still would have had a good memory of my hot guy.

By the way, I feel no remorse, I feel more like "Ich" Is this who I was crazy about? Shame on him. I thought he was a 'lover"

Now any man that would do that would have to be a jerk. Even in 4th grade we gave each kid a card....

P. S. And he ain't no kid!

Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: