Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cruise Life


Been many times on a Carnival Cruise. I thought at first, repetitious, and it was, but by the time you leave a Carnival Cruise you can not help but feel up beat because that is exactly what it is. They keep you going. Between the ports and the shows and the dinners and the enormous amount of people, music, bingo, and for me my grand son and my book talk made it a memorable week. Best investment yet was giving my grandson his own room. Yes, quite indulgent as most double triple, and quadruple up but for us it was worth it and it worked. Beautiful scenery and water to swallow it was so delicious , the blue green turquoise sea with a slight tingle to the water left us refreshed and delighted.
My book talk was a smash hit and 20 women and a few good men seemed to love the talk as was told by the large amount of books sold. So here is to Carnival and what they know about people and what they like.
Carol Sue Gershman

1 comment:

John Smith said...

Still haven't tried other cruise lines? The people with sea jobs are in cruises for a long time, I think it is fun to live on a luxury cruise ship, but, not the same repeatedly.