Thursday, February 12, 2009

Book talk and signing



It was a big day here in Miami Beach, standing room only for my debut book talk and signing at our local Books and Books.
I served cupcakes and Champagne and loved watching everyone sitting in their chairs and or braced against a book shelf licking their cup cakes and listening.

How did I learn to have so much to say?
How did I learn to be amusing?
How did I learn to be inspiring?
How did I learn to light up a room?

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN AND WHAT I SAY IN MY BOOK TALKS.
' We all have so much dormant talent lying within that is unrecognized by our own self. We MUST go deep inside of ourselves and pull it out'

I never knew I could stand up and speak without trembling with fear and making a fool out of myself. A fear since I was a young school girl. Who would dare to raise my hand?

How did I know that that would not be the case till I tried it.

Lessons and lessons and more lessons.

Go ahead, go deeply inside of yourself and pull it out, what ever it is, what ever talents that you have that are just lying there dead and dormant. THEY ARE THERE.............THEY ARE THERE................Hurry up life goes quickly.....
Carol Sue Gershman


No comments: