Sunday, May 4, 2008

LIFE IS EXCITING

Because it is life and I am here to live it.

Had a wonderful week; second part of book has been re edited. I am getting closer to publishing it once again and that means promoting it. It is an enormous task and I need to get started. As aggressive as I am, I am finding it difficult. The Black Man, The Jewish Lady and the Road trip will be a best seller if I can get it out there. Why? It is timely, interesting, informative, fun, and sexy. Oh yes, there are plenty of P. R. firms to do that kind of work, but I think a bit too costly when I know I can do the same thing my self.

Well now, I have connected with a Hollywood Director who is reading the script. He is interested in Part 1 and has urged me to send him the next 2 parts asap. Part 2 is now in the mail. Who would not dream of having their book turned into a movie; could I wish for anything greater than that at 72 years old?

The road trip takes place from Miami to Montreal, back through Vermont Pennsylvania, West Virgina, Tennessee and Alabama; 14 states in all. My hope is to follow the road trip signing books in each of the cities and towns we visited. I have just begun to contact each stop along the way and set up a tour. More later. Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: