Friday, April 11, 2008

OPRAH AND ECKHART TOLLE AND ME

This is a completely amazing phenomenon. There is not much else that is more rewarding than learning about ones self. We go along believing this is the way I am. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is not, but what ever the case we accept the fact, like it or not, that this is the way we are. Well, enter the world of Eckhart Tolle, author. He is here to show and prove that we can change rapidly from whom we thought we were to a whole new being. Well, if this is not the best news, I hardly know what else is. I have learned why I hurt, why I argue, why I love and who I love, why I have a need to argue, why I have been emotional when nobody else is, all of me is facing a new discovery. Suddenly at 72 years I have a whole new thought process. It is bizarre. and all we need do is to buy his book and go to Oprah. com and tune in to the chapters. I for one, suddenly feel free, free from myself. Let me know what you think..

No comments: