Friday, April 11, 2008

THE EX-GIRLFRIEND, THE ONE BEFORE ME

When you meet a new boyfriend, he will usually talk about his latest past ex. He will paint an image of this person as he has known her. That image might be completely different than who that person actually is; after all they were in love and all is fair in love and war. Not many of us have the opportunity of meeting an ex girlfriend, one who loves the man as much as you do and is open and friendly enough to share her stories about their romance. Well lucky me was able to meet my last friends ex and I have fallen in love with her. No not in that way, just as a person, I can hardly imagine why he ever let such a loving precious lady go or instigated her into leaving him. I have never met a woman who shared the same intense intimacy that I had with the same man. It is quite a learning experience and extremely freeing. Thoughts I have of about him became secured; The same man is the same man. It is more fun than I ever could have imagined. Hours and hours and more hours went by and there we were still talking about him and never once mentioning to each other our sexual experience. No kiss and tell for us..To hell with him I say! She is pleasure without the emotional pain. Carol Sue

No comments: