Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It is all about you Post 1

How are you today and what are you doing to fill your day?
Most likely you are going off to work or staying home with the kids or sleeping. Here it is 7:17 a. m.
If you are going off to work, I hope you look your best. I never had the luxury of dressing for work as for me my work usually was done from home. But the few times that I did, I remember feeling empowered and important. It was nice to dress in a sophisticated style and put on high heels early in the morning. Is that how you look? However you dress, looking good makes us feel better. It lifts our spirit. Compliments feel good. There was a point in my life that compliments annoyed me as strange as that might seem. I did not like the fuss and felt embarrassed. Then one day I looked the other person in the eye and said thank you. Enjoy your compliments, and the person who is giving you one, and by all means give them back cause it could change an entire day for someone. I know it had that effect on me.
So today's all about you is the take a better look in the mirror and refresh yourself with shiny hair and a smile. Off you go!
carol sue gershman

No comments: