Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am here, I am here in N. Y.

I have just walked into my beautiful upper west side apt. I sublet it back from my tenant for 10 days, she knew it was the deal.
Such nice doormen and staff welcoming me back making me feel I am back home.

I have just left my South Beach other wonderful LOOKING apt. where my life is a nightmare. A horrific management team sitting and waiting for one false move. Only wonderful Steve at the front desk. The others must have signed an oath never to let a resident do anything that comes close to breaking a rule. Even if you lie dying, if it is not within the rules that day forget it.
Then my horrific nightmare neighbor who keeps me a prisoner blowing smoke into my apartment, dropping weights on the floor, denying it, and throws his dirty water and debris onto my patio when he cleans his; not to mention the 6 months of construction I lived through.

My passion too has been ignited knowing that my ex lover or leave of absence lover is only a few blocks away. Do I try to ignite the passion or just give him a hug?

I am thrilled to be back in New York.

Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: