Saturday, November 22, 2008

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

Bags are packed for Thanksgiving holiday in N. Y. C.
Fun celebrating with family. My daughter Leslie is already there, she does a Xmas market at Union Square. She imports Baby clothes from Bali, festive to go with the holiday season and does quite a job.. Mom (me) is required to work as I have been doing for 14 years. I love the high energy around the market. The booth is outdoors believe it or not with just a little heater. We dress real warm and actually rarely rarely get cold!
Sister Judy puts on quite a celebration dinner. I can not describe it here right now as it is endless, but if you read my book you will see it spelled out in detail. She is an artist and goes all out on decor and food.
I will be selling my book at the fair, if Leslie allows me to. She might not want to mix my sexy book with baby clothes; I will just sneak away and stand where the crowds are yelling out "Have you heard, have you heard about the "Jewish Lady, The Black Man and the Road Trip?" It gets a smile and sometimes $14.95.
Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: