Saturday, November 22, 2008

Should I call him?

My ex lover lives in N. Y. and only a few blocks away from me. It would be nice to see his "cat grin" as that is what his present girlfriend calls it. She wrote " Ah, Babe, now dat U R rested from the cruise, go out and flash your cat grin to all on the sidewalks of N. Y. Have you ever? Not my style of talking but she seems to have landed him with her idiot talk.
But the point remains, if I call him, we probably will still dig one another and it can only lead to aggravation for both of us. We would want what we felt back then and he is not going to give it to me and I will react to that. So maybe we will run into one another, may be I will see his cat grin flashing at me. Oh, maybe that is what she meant; O. K. girlfriend, I will be on the look out.
Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: