Sunday, November 9, 2008

Auntie Mame

Have you seen the movie Auntie Mame? It was made in the fifty's and stars Rosiland Russell. She plays an outrageous character who dresses flamboyantly, lives in great wealth, has outrageous friends and throws wild parties. Then the stock market crashes and she looses her money but this did not stop Mame from living with passion.

I for one love to dress up and wear show stopping clothes as I just did on the cruise (the blog before this one) I will post photos asap. People love to be entertained and people love excitement so why not show it to the world. I can not be Mame daily as she was, but when the occasion rises and I hope to have more of them, I will dress as wildly as I can.

I wore a necklace of chocolate kisses. They looked like large glittering diamonds. During dinner I started to smell chocolate and there were my kisses melting all over my neck from my body heat.... Motto: Wear only in winter.

Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: