Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Road Trip continues to Stowe, Vt.



Reply: carolsue@atlanticbb.net
THE JEWISH LADY, THE BLACK MAN AND THE ROAD TRIP
Issue No. 5 July 09



The great part of traveling on a road trip is seeing friends and family. Ronnie and Marcia Lipack enchanted me with their visit in
Charlotte, N. C. and now take a look at my grand kids in Stowe, Vt. on this visit.


Excerpt from my book, page 164

Ziggy (3rd from left) knew that we were coming to visit him in camp, but was not sure exactly when. When the director alerted him that Xavier and I had arrived he came running down the path to meet us. We walked to the archery class which was about to begin. He ran over to his friend, pointed to us and delivered the best line of the trip"
"MY GRANDPARENTS ARE HERE"
Eric and Robin's gentleman farm in Stowe, Vermont

Excerpt from my memoir Page 175

Xavier was completely blown away. I had told him nothing prior to our arrival about the estate. He sat on the front porch, throwing his arms out wide, joyfully laughing and shouting out "My dowry, my dowry."


MORE FUN TO COME.... PLEASE STAY TUNED..
Forward email
Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to carolsue@atlanticbb.net by carolsue@atlanticbb.net.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by
carol gershman | 10 venetian way | miami beach | FL | 33139

No comments: