Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh, how things can backfire!

Last month I wrote to you about my ex-boyfriend who remembered me and 10 other ladies on one valentine card.
I thought it was in bad taste, so I blogged about it, but it was ONLY between you and I.

Well, I sent him a video the next week saying,"check this out" not realizing that the link to my blog address was on that e-mail.
Yup. I directed him right to my nasty blog.

What is so ironic is that I, we, have always preserved each others image; always being polite and caring for one another, never loosing the attraction between us. I did not want to hurt his feelings or insult him, yet I have plenty of stuff in me from his past behavior. So there after all of these years, and unknowingly, I destroyed that image in one link. Or was it the left hand of God that did it?
Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: