Saturday, March 7, 2009

Keep it simple when it is so complicated.

I have to move from my beautiful apartment in South Beach. It is unique, a garden setting in a full service condominium. Why am I moving? For my health. My upstairs neighbor smokes and I am getting his weapon and he refuses to remedy the situation.
It is a pity and lots of bad luck for me.
So I have many choices; New York City, L. A., Co. or another apt here on South Beach. But which one shall it be is the confusion.
The easiest would be another apt. in South Beach, but you see I really want to be in N. Y. to promote my book and or L. A. to promote my book. AND So far I have not had a bite on my own apt. Then I don't know if they will want it furnished or unfurnished. Furnished would be easier as I can just leave with my clothes, but I can not prepare because it could go either way.
If I move to N. Y. the rents are high; I am willing to share even though I own an apt. in the city but it is rented and I don't want to loose my tenant, so better I get something else. Do you see how confusing?
I would also like to be in the Hamptons; more confusion.
Ideally, if I can sell the one I am in, then I would not have to worry about a tenant and if they wanted it furnished or unfurnished. but it is a big IF in this market.
Ideally, I would move to N. Y. C. in my own apt.
Ideally, I would rent it for a month and go to the Hamptons
Ideally, I would rent it for another couple of months and go to Ca.
But then again, I could get another south beach apt. and :
Ideally rent a place in n. y. c. for a month
Ideally rent a place in hamptons for a month
ideally go to Ca. for 2 months
Ideally come back to Fl. in another apt.
O. K. get the picture........ where to start, what to do? thanks for listening....
Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: