Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My daughter Leslie's Happy 75th Birthday to me


My Mom

My Mom, in life she dares
but the bottom line is,
she always cares.
There is no one else like her
In the world,
She is bold and gorgeous,
And looks (and acts)
The opposite of old.
An independent spirit,
No one can match,
Traveling alone across the oceans path.
She is fearless and strong,
And yet deep down,
Is a kind sweet soul we
knew is there all along.
Capable of all kinds of extremes,
she is hot and sexy,
and yet can cook sweet potatoes,
beyond all of our dreams.
Who ever could know she could
Write and speak so very well.
An inspiration, a role model,
She continues to impress me,
Oh so well.
She is dedicated to her family,
And wants the best for us all,
And in that she’s a little Jewish,
because she gets very upset
If you don’t call!
I’ve been lucky to feel her love,
since I’ve been alive,
And only wish I’m as
Amazing
Inspirational
and Genuine,
When I’m 75!

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you, Leslie

No comments: