Thursday, February 25, 2010

Avitar/ not a fan

Yes, the world is going ga ga over Avatar but I did not. Yes I know it had many spiritual messages both racy, good vs. evil with the heroic savior, but I must say I squirmed for at least half of it. Lucky for me I am a meditator and when there is no other escape, I meditate, a great practice for any of us. I don't mean to say my meditation goes on for long intervals but when I can't take the boredom I leave for a few moments. I found the movie aggravating and loud. I found it brutal and ugly with gorgeous scenery. I thought the floating mountains were awesome but all and all I walked out feeling down and depressed. Oh well, maybe it was just me but am I that alone in this world? I liked the 3 D , that's fun and also seeing it today a snowy day in NYC was also fun... I was grateful when it was finally over. Hooray! I saw it and now I never have to see it again.
Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: