Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are you a sitter or a recliner

I am a recliner. By that I mean when I am home I do not enjoy sitting in a chair or on a sofa. I love to lay around on a bed or lie down on a couch
.
My girlfriend Janice likes to sit. Once she gets out of bed in the morning, she does not lie down again till she goes back to bed in the evening.

My girlfriend Clara likes to recline. Sitting in a chair exhausts her. When she visited Janice, she was sitting up-right in a chair for hours as they gossiped away. She had to leave the room and go to bed earlier than usual as sitting knocked her out.

Me? My old apartment had beds throughout..My patio had a divine bed to lounge, my living room was set up with futons so even when company came we would lounge on the futon beds and then of course I had my real bed. I would go from the patio bed, to the living room bed, to my bed.

So what about you? Are you a sitter or a recliner? Have you ever given it a thought?
Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: