Friday, June 19, 2009

My book signing tour begins next week

Four years ago the black man and the Jewish Lady (Xavier and Carol Sue) left on their road trip north.
For those of you who have read my book you know that the trip took place from Miami to Montreal. It was me, Carol Sue, who picked up Xavier in my hot yellow mustang convertible that lovely June morning in 05 . We giggled and laughed about what was ahead. We were putting ourselves in a 5x5 space for a five week trip. We had made a pack that if we did not get along he would be dropped off at the next airport. It was an exciting morning for both of us; His tee shirt read "needs supervision" mine read "CIA. " Funny enough it was not planned.
To fast forward, next week I am going on a book tour re-living all of the cities/ states that we visited. I will be speaking at B&N, Borders and other local stores. It was unbeknown to me back then that a book would come out of our trip.
I hope to blog about the trip noting the differences from then to now.
I hope you will check in and see how it goes.
Carol Sue Gershman

No comments: