Sunday, July 13, 2008

the jewish lady, the black man and the road trip

Who would believe what it takes to write a book, especially the first time around. It gets edited, re edited and improved to perfection, that is if one is a perfectionist like me. I am so anxious to start marketing my book but not just yet.
I thought it was all done and then I decided to change the back cover blurb to entice more readers. Just when I thought it was going to press, the cover person went on vacation. No notice what so ever as to when she left or would be back. I am helpless, even though my publicist is getting me into the papers and on radio and here I am with no book to sell. Not her fault I thought it was done.
Oh well, I guess we can all wait for a couple of more weeks to read this breakthrough memoir?

No comments: