Sunday, July 13, 2008

Are you a member?

I have recently joined, facebook, my space, linkedin, wayn, bebo, twitter, divine caroline, silver planet and maybe a couple of others. This is a hoot. If you think you are friendless or running out of friends, just join one of these net works and you will be inadated with new people in your life. Even my ex boyfriend found me and wants to be my friend, my daughter in law did the same. People are really interested in other peoples lives. It takes work, but if you are willing to spend a couple of hours a day meeting and greeting, you will have a blast. It is safe, you do not have to be friends if you are not interested. It is all news to me and time consuming but hey, what else is life about other than connecting. One never knows who he or she might find. Enjoy. I am.

No comments: