Wednesday, February 16, 2011

when you are lying in bed sick; you think nothing is going on



Actually that is not true.
I returned from Ca. with the worst flu cold so have spent the week in bed. There was no other place for me to go this week.
I was bored, sleepy, achy and all the rest.
Guess what? Today I am beginning to feel better; my head is clearing, my energy is getting higher by the minute, I am writing lists on what comes next, I hired a maid to clean and air out my joint, tomorrow I will go on errands, next day beauty parlor.
YES, YES, silly as it might sound I am coming to life and.... Life is awaiting me again waiting for me to participate.
I must admit something about my trip to California. I visited my adorable grand kids and family. But you see there I was Grandma and that is all there is to it!
Here I am a hot sexy woman with untold energy.
How is your week going?
Love,
CArol Sue

No comments: