Thursday, January 17, 2008

Who is the Older Woman, not me.

Who is the Older Woman around here?I am 72 years old, I get up in the morning, shower, dress, sip green tea and do what I need to do during the day. I get into my yellow mustang convertible, preferably with the top down, my hair blowing in the wind, and still get whistled at. My style of dressing is more of that of a junior body as I enjoy exercising. I do not have the need to put on stockings or a so called age appropriate dress or cover up. Well, living in Florida does help. I drive around town the same as when I was 17, jumping in and out of the car all day trying to accomplish what I set out to do. Most of the time I prefer to walk, carrying home large bags of groceries or bottles of water. No, there is not an older woman around here. Just a woman. Can you relate?

No comments: