Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday/9/29
Based on book "Here Comes Amazing You"

Dreaming was intense last night. Dreamt about my old boyfriend who wanted more than anything to make love to me but I resisted knowing the consequences. It was a pleasant dream taking me through the night with all of his attention focused on his hopeful conquest.  Finally knowing it was not happening he went to the barn and played in his band.  Somewhere in the night a new singer came up and  turned my ballad "Sweet Man," soon to be released into a rock and roll tune. The audience applauded, stood and screamed loving it. As said in previous blog your dreams will guide you. In last nights dream, I will never give in to him and now I need to think of "Sweet Man" as a rock and roll tune or maybe the blues. 

No comments: