Saturday, February 23, 2013

A SERIOUS THOUGHT

 When my time came. I thought I would be buried in florida with  my parents  so purchased a plot which I later sold when I moved back to NYC loosing $2000.00.  It has plagued me how to prepare for my kids sake but could not come up with a easy answer. Who is going to come to my funeral anyway?

At a luncheon yesterday from a complete stranger I got my answer. "I do not want a funeral nor do I want to be buried anywhere," she said.

From this same person who has my namesake spelled with an e at the end, she farther stated her ashes will be scattered on the street where she lives and loves.

How brilliant I thought. Simple easy and uncomplicated, I will follow her wisdom.

I love my street too; I also love Central Park and all the wonderful trails.

I will pick a spot and all of my inevitable problems are solved. May you and I live to be 110, but in the meantime, it is a serious thought. Would you like to add dialogue?

Below is gravesite of my wonderful Grandmother. We will soon straighten out her stone.

HERE COMES AMAZING YOU   NOW ON AMAZON AND BN


No comments: